Baby Niece
Decortations
Monday, April 20, 2015
So this is a pretty big week for me! I have a final interview with a company that I would love to work for. If i get this job, I would have to move but I feel like I am ready for the next step. I also would not be moving that far regardless.. but I am so nervous for this interview. I think I am more nervous about the wait than the actual interview. Another big thing is that my sister in law is 20 weeks pregnant this week! It's starting to get real, I need to start planning the baby shower. We already started her registry and there are so many things to get! And finally, I have one month left until I graduate college! It is so surreal that I have been in school for 18 years of my life. I am ready for the next step though =)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment